BOMCA’s consortium partners are committed to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. All staff and contractors are thus required to comply with the following data protection principles.
Data protection principles
Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate business purposes only based on considerations of organisational needs and the needs and interests of the data subject. Only data relevant for the specific purpose and for which active consent was obtained may be collected and processed.
- All personal data shall be processed in a fair and transparent manner.
- All personal data shall be accurate and be kept up to date. When found to be inaccurate it shall be corrected as soon as possible.
- Personal data shall only be used for the specified purpose for which active consent was obtained.
- Personal data which is no longer used for the specified purpose or is known to be inaccurate shall be deleted/destructed or, where deletion is not feasible, access must be restricted so that no one apart from those responsible for technical maintenance of the space where it is saved will have access.
- While business contacts are available to all staff and made available to implementing partners, beneficiaries and contractors as required, access to private and sensitive data is restricted to persons who need access to carry out their respective functions for as long as they carry out this function based on a secure authentication mechanism including strong passwords.
- Processing activities of personal data owned by the BOMCA Programme may only be performed by external parties based on the conclusion of a binding written contract that sets out the purpose and duration of the process and ensures that the processor meets technical and organisational requirements to ensure the effective protection of the rights of the concerned data subjects.
The documents, design and images on this website are provided for informational purposes only and the information herein is subject to change without notice. The information presented on www.bomca-eu.org does not necessarily reflect the views of the governments of the BOMCA implementing consortium or ICMPD Member States and as such is not an official record.
BOMCA implementing consortium does not guarantee, either expressed or implied, the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information. The use of particular designations of countries or territories, as well as maps, does not imply any judgement by the BOMCA implementing consortium as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the demarcation of their boundaries. BOMCA implementing consortium does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims any liability whatsoever in connection with sites to which it provides links. Their contents and the documents therein reflect solely the views of their authors.
While BOMCA implementing consortium makes every effort to ensure that documents available on its website are free of any software virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all software viruses. BOMCA implementing consortium is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms.
Content on the BOMCA website is subject to copyright. Text, photos or any other material credited to BOMCA on this website may be reproduced without charge for non-commercial purposes only. BOMCA must be credited as source when using content from this website. For texts, the publication or page the texts originate from must be given.
If the attribution indicates that the information (including photos and graphics) is from a source or site external to BOMCA, permission for reuse must be sought from the originating organisation. The content of this publication/ this website is the sole responsibility of the BOMCA implementing consortium and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the donors.